Join a medium sized consultancy based in West London looking to strengthen the Health & Safety Team through the appoitment of an experienced Fire Safety Consultant. Although the role will predominatly be within the building sector, the opportunity to venture into other sectors may arise.
* The successful candidate would be expected to have a suitable engineering, scientific or other numerate degree from a recognised university.
* Qualifications should be recognised by a professional engineering body and the candidate should aspire to full membership of this.
* We are looking for an enthusiastic, versatile candidate who is willing to learn and get involved with projects, take on challenges and work to support other experts within our Safety Risk Management team when the need arises.
It would be an advantage to have knowledge / experience of some of the following:
* Hazard Identification;
* Understanding ALARP (As Low As Reasonably Practicable);
* Fire Risk Assessment principles;
* Fire evacuation;
* Appreciation or basic knowledge of Fire dynamics, heat transfer and smoke behaviour principles in enclosed environments (particularly in undergrounds and tunnels);
* Active Fire Protection (AFP) and Passive Fire Protection (PFP) systems; fire modelling simulation (using zone models such as CFAST and CFD-based models such as FDS).
For more information call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com