An exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial sustainability professional, undertaking a strategic role with a leading sustainability technology consultancy. The role will be focused around building a client base for a new state of the art sustainability software.
In addition to refined business development skills, the successful candidate will have a technical background, most likely in the environment and sustainability sector. The candidate will have a robust understanding of sustainability within the built environment, which will include air quality, carbon management and health & wellbeing.
About the role and the business:
Working as part of a multidisciplinary sustainability team, you will lead as the product specialist and focus on identifying and delivering new business, engaging with senior stakeholders across various markets. The target markets will include, the CRE, public sector, healthcare and educations sectors.
The consultancy provide state of the art sustainability software and consultancy services, designed in conjunction with industry leading academics. They offer a flexible and modern approach to working and already have an enviable portfolio of clients.
Key skills and experience:
* Outstanding track record in strategic business development
* Experience in key account development, most likely in software solutions
* A strong technical scientific background
* Strong understanding of air quality, health & wellbeing in the workplace and carbon management
* Experience managing full sales cycle
* Experience taking responsibility for the sales pipeline
* Experience profiling and market mapping
This is a national, home based role working with clients across the UK. The salary and package are generous and dependant on experience.
Please apply directly or to discuss further please get in touch with Gareth on 020 7960 2559.