I'm looking to speak with a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager who has worked with major rail providers such as Network Rail or London Underground.
The position with be the safe delivery of projects to achieve cost, time and quality objectives within corporate guidelines and to develop appropriate delivery and supply strategies and plans for infrastructure projects.
You will be focused on coordinating people and actions, creating reports and attending update meetings. As well as maintaining relationships with clients and your team which will allow you to identify risks and opportunities.
My client projects can have complicated structures and demanding work schedules so a proven track record of hitting targets and completion dates are needed.
* You must have understanding of the principles of effective project and programme management.
* You be an established PM with real experience in project/programme management within Infrastructure and rail
* Experience of management on construction contracts including the use of NEC3 and conducting site monitoring and contractor management.
* You will need experience of rail related projects that includes the management of rail related disciplines including OLE, Signals, Track and Civils. Ideally with both Contractor and Consultant experience.
* Experience in working with rail and transport stakeholders including Network Rail, TfL, DfT and Train Operating Companies.
* Direct experience in developing business cases and Infrastructure Asset Management Plans.
* Control project change, risks and contingency within the project life cycle and provide all cost, contingency and programme details.
* Provide a safe working environment in the execution of work directly under the post holder's responsibility, including development of project safety plans and other associated documentation.
* Assist the Company in discharging its duties under CDM Regulations 2015 (Construction, Design and Management Regulations).