My client was established to help public and private sector clients successfully plan and deliver development schemes across the UK.
They are looking for graduate and transport planners to join their teams in London. The roles are working within development planning and transport assessmentsand Travel Plans
The graduate position, you must have a key interest in Transport planning and be looking to start a career in this space and show some
Transport planner has to have the required experience of a minimum of 2 years and must be able to hit the ground running, good understanding of private sector market.
* Management of small development planning projects
* Dealing directly with private sector clients on a day-to-day basis
* Preparing transport documentation for planning applications
* Honours degree in Civil Engineering, Geography, or equivalent
* Experience of preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, ES Transport Chapters,
* Chartership of a professional institution (e.g. TPP, ICE) or working towards
* Ability to develop and sell innovative solutions for clients
* A positive and enthusiastic approach
* An engaging approach to marketing and business development