I am working with a small to medium sized engineering consultancy based in Ipswich, who are known for providing excellent support and development opportunities for young engineers.
You will be working on residential and commercial projects from £0.5m to £50m in value.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 1 year post-graduate experience in engineering, ideally working for a small to medium sized consultancy.
As part of this role you will be provided with great support towards chartership with either ICE or IStructE. Hence they need an engineer who is very career-driven and wants to progress.
* Knowledge of structural materials (eg. Timber, masonry, steel, concrete) is essential for this role
* Be comfortable liaising with clients
* Assisting with inspections and site surveys
* Experienced with structural design software (eg. AutoCAD, Tedds, Revit etc.)
* BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering