I am currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer position based in Dublin. I am working with a Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy who work predominantly on residential, commercial and industrial projects across Ireland. They are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer, ideally someone who is Chartered (IStructE or ICE) or close to Chartership.
They currently have a small team in the Dublin office and a Senior Structural Engineer is expected to lead on projects. You will also have the opportunity to manage Structural Technicians and Junior Engineers in the future.
This company has a clear progression structure and the successful candidate will get the opportunity to progress towards Director level where they will play a key role in the company's development in the years to come.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
* 5+ years' experience working in a Structural Engineering consultancy
* Chartered or close to chartership
* Has worked previously on residential, commercial or industrial projects
* Excellent knowledge of masonry, timber and steel design
* Experienced with Tekla TEDDS
* Experience mentoring Structural Revit Technicians or Junior Engineers is preferred
* Masters Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering