An AJ100 practice is looking for a qualified Architect to join their Leicester team. Working with a highly successful team of planners, surveyors and designers, you'll work across a wide range of medium to large scale projects, predominantly in the residential sector. Working closely with your clients, you'll drive forward these developments in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Company:
* Working as part of a very successful team of architects & designers (including masterplanners, urban designers and landscape architects) you'll deliver high quality design on medium to large scale projects.
* Your focus will be in residential design but you will work across a multitude of sectors.
* On all projects, you'll be tasked with mentoring junior members of staff, helping their careers flourish.
* Project lead in driving forwards high quality design.
* Deliver in Revit and ArchiCAD.
* Meet with clients and work into a role where you'll develop new business for the business.
* An AJ100 practice, this design-led multidisciplinary is well known for high quality projects that often win awards.
* Known for adding value to all developments they work on, you'll be delivering on innovative designs.
* A vibrant office space with a highly successful team
* Supportive and collaborative work environment, the work culture will help you achieve further progression.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Qualified (part 3 or ARB) UK Architect.
* Project running capability and experience, demonstrated on CV and/or portfolio
* Good ArchiCAD and Revit skill set.
* Strong experience working on UK planning projects, preferably on some medium to large scale residential projects
Architect - Leicester - Part 3 or ARB Qualified - Medium to Large Scale Residential Projects - AJ100 Design & Planning Practice