I am working for an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy and a regular on the NCE100 who have over 500 staff across the UK. They are looking for a BIM Manager to join the London office. This company works across Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering and M&E Engineering. You will be liaising closely with the Structures team, hence knowledge of Structural Engineering would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of Revit and Navisworks and be confident in liaising with other project team members across different disciplines on a range of building projects.
* Lead BIM review/coordination meetings
* Have a good understanding of all relevant Industry Standards and Codes of Practices
* Responsible for BIM Standards development and implementation
* Create and maintain the Revit software template files to assure Standards are met
* Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow processes
* Training and supporting other team members in BIM software and standards
* Attend BIM kick-off meetings and liaising with clients
Required Experience / Qualifications:
* HNC or higher in Civil or Structural Engineering
* High level of competency of BIM software
* Experience developing and implementing project BIM Execution Plans
* Experience of managing teams of Technicians in a multi-disciplinary environment