Business Development Manager - Hazardous Waste. Location: Fife. Salary: up to £33k + car+ Bonus!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Business Development Manager, for one of the leading giants in the Waste and Recycling industry. The main purpose of this role is the acquisition of new clients and the development of existing accounts. We are looking for an experienced business development professional, seeking to join the market leader and have a positive impact towards the collection, treatment, and processing of Hazardous waste; playing a vital role towards protecting the environment and diverting waste from landfill.
• Developing new business and achieving agreed sales targets from within your assigned region
• Working with colleagues from across the business to obtain accurate pricing for customer proposals and the subsequent, effective and successful contract mobilization
• Providing exceptional customer service and client satisfaction to ensure repeat business; cementing longer term, mutually beneficial and profitable client relationships
• Sourcing, liaising and negotiating with suppliers
• Carry out administrative duties in support of the sales function, generally including the production of client proposals, sales reports, and statutory paperwork etc.
• Business reviews and tender preparation
• CRM and database management
• HND/ HNC/ Degree holder in Chemistry or a scientific discipline
• An accomplished sales professional with a background in technical sales within a scientific or environmental discipline; ideally with experience within Hazardous Waste; although applications from outside of the Hazardous Waste industry will also be considered (for instance, the Chemicals and Pharmaceutical industry)
• Significant experience in B2B sales
• Driven, motivated and ambitious with the proven ability to achieve and exceed agreed sales targets
• Commercially savvy with the ability to identify and capitalize upon new business opportunities
• Confidence and customer focused on effective influencing and negotiation skills
• A ‘people person’ with the ability to forge lasting and profitable client relationships; representing the Company and brand, as a true Ambassador
• Well organized and self-disciplined with the ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
• Flexible with travel and in possession of a clean and valid driver’s license
• IT literate