Business Development Executive - Hazardous Waste. Location: Fife. Salary: up to £25k + car + Bonus!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Business Development Executive, for one of the leading giants in the Waste and Recycling industry. The main purpose of this role is the acquisition of new clients and the development of existing accounts. We are looking for an experienced business development professional, seeking to join the market leader and have a positive impact towards the collection, treatment, and processing of Hazardous waste; playing a vital role towards protecting the environment and diverting waste from landfill.
• Developing new business and achieving agreed sales targets from within your assigned region
• Working with colleagues from across the business to obtain accurate pricing for customer proposals and the subsequent, effective and successful contract mobilization
• Providing exceptional customer service and client satisfaction to ensure repeat business; cementing longer term, mutually beneficial and profitable client relationships
• Sourcing, liaising and negotiating with suppliers
• Carry out administrative duties in support of the sales function, generally including the production of client proposals, sales reports, and statutory paperwork etc.
• Business reviews and tender preparation
• ·CRM and database management
• HND/ HNC/ Degree holder in Chemistry or a scientific discipline
• Some B2B sales experience with an enthusiasm to learn about the Hazardous Waste industry
• Driven and self-motivated with the ambition to become a successful sales professional within a dynamic and hugely interesting industry
• Excited by challenge with the hunger and drive to achieve and exceed, agreed on sales targets
• Commercially astute with the ability to identify and capitalize upon new business opportunities
• Confidence and customer focused on effective influencing and negotiation skills
• A ‘people person’ with the ability to forge lasting and profitable client relationships; representing the Company and brand, as a true Ambassador
• Well organized and self-disciplined with the ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
• Flexible with travel and in possession of a clean and valid driver’s license
• IT literate