Director. Location: Midlands. Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + bonus + equity!
GRS has been appointed by a growing Waste Management organisation with a turnover of £5m. Working closely with the Managing Director, we are working towards finding a suitable successor for a Director designate position, to eventually replace the current incumbent, building upon the legacy left behind with a view to taking the business forward to new heights of success. For the right person, this is not just a job, this is a lucrative career opportunity which will result in the eventual promotion to Managing Director with equity in the business or complete company ownership.
To be considered for this position, the role holder must have a diverse range of skills and experience required to successfully run a profitable business. A good generalist with an appreciation, understanding and experience within of commercial, contracts, operations, HR, Finance and more. Must be a team player, down to earth and easy to work with.
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities
• Reviewing the current infrastructure and market opportunities to then identify the potential requirement for additional infrastructure/ site development that will enable the business to grow and service new clients/ take on new waste streams
• Supervising Admin and HR functions
• Achieving maximum production efficiency and workflow
• Being responsible for the company compliance with internal processes and procedures along with legislation and permitting
• Performing other duties as and when required
• A degree qualified candidate experienced promoting, selling the business and its services with a demonstrable track record in a similar role
• Experienced in identifying new business opportunities, new market and new customers with a demonstrable track record in driving revenue growth
• Has a great level of commercial acumen
• Financially astute with experience of budgetary control, profit and loss and able to look into company accounts and understand them
• A motivator and people’s leader
• Bringing new ideas, fresh ambition, energy and drive to the table
• Experienced working in the Construction, Transport or Waste and Recycling Sectors would be beneficial