Land Director. Location: UK Wide or Manchester or North West. Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 + benefits!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Land Director for a leading brownfield land developer with expansive development plans.
The role involves recognizing, assessing, arranging and securing new advancement opportunities for the Group through land and property acquisition, section 106 agreements, package deals, joint ventures or other partnerships. Responsible for the administration of the Groups land bank. Creating and strengthening positive relationships with landowners, developers, agents, local councils, contractors and any other stakeholder in order to help in accomplishing its vital goals and to work closely with the board and other staff in evaluating development opportunities.
• Must have a definite track record in land procurement and planning environment
• Should have detailed understanding of the complete development process
• Well experienced in evaluating site viability and recognising risks linked with proposed developments, organising appraisal and projecting potential values
• Managing planning applications and external professional teams
• Outstanding communication skills
• Have an excellent network of contacts across the house building & logistics sectors
• Knowledgeable with procedures in relation to the development
• Understanding the business environment/drivers of registered social landlords
• Able to work within a changing environment such as the construction industry
• Demonstrate a commercial awareness of business opportunities
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in your application.