Project Development Manager. Location: East Midlands. Salary: up to £60k!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a high performing, commercially orientated and driven professional with experience of working towards and/ or achieving financial close on Energy from Waste projects within the UK. Our Client is leading the way for next-generation innovation progressions in waste management.
This an exciting opportunity to join the business and be part of a major player within the Energy from Waste industry.
So, if you are up for a challenge and you’re qualified, if you want job satisfaction and a competitive salary, and if you desire pride by joining a solid team on their mission- this role is for you!
• Experience of working towards and/ or have achieved financial close on major capital projects within Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Biomass, Energy from Waste or similar industries
• Good experience of liaising with EPC contractors
• Can prepare and manage equipment supply sub-contract in EPC contract form (i.e. EPC flow down to sub-contract)
• A proven negotiator with experience of structuring agreeable waste supply agreements and PPA agreements etc.
• Strong coordination and team working skills, engaging with engineering and project management teams to ensure seamless and rapid due diligence to project funders
• Project funding and financial modelling experience