I am working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking to grow the Civil Engineering team. This opportunity would suit a Graduate Civil Engineer who has at least 1 year experience in a consultancy environment.
The role will be based in the Peterborough office and they are open to candidates who require relocation for this role. This would give you an opportunity to work across a range of residential development and highways projects. You must have experience with drainage design and be competent using Microdrainage, Civil 3D or AutoCAD.
The ideal candidate would have a Masters in Civil Engineering, however candidates with a Bachelors will also be considered.
* Degree in Civil Engineering (Minimum of 2:1 / Merit)
* At least 1 year post graduate experience as a Civil Engineer
* Knowledge of drainage design
* Competent with Microdrainage, Civil 3D or AutoCAD
* A passion to develop towards Chartership with ICE
What is in it for you?
* Opportunity to learn from experienced engineers in a growing Civils team
* The chance to work on a variety of projects, improving your skills as an engineer
* Chartership support and 1 on 1 training from Chartered Engineer
* Working on the whole lifecycle of a project and getting client facing experience