I am working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the Peterborough team. The Structural Engineering team is the largest team in the company and has been growing steadily in the last 2 years due to an influx of residential, commercial and education projects across the Cambridgeshire region.
They are looking for a candidate who has experience of working on similar built environment projects for a Structural Engineering consultancy. The successful candidate doesn't need to be Chartered, however should be looking to complete their Chartership within the next 2 years.
* Experience leading on projects and mentoring Junior Engineers and Technicians
* Close to Chartered status (IStructE)
* Experienced with timber, masonry and steel design
* Competent with Tekla Structural Designer and Tekla TEDDS
What in it for you?
* Working on a number of technically challenging projects for a well-respected consultancy
* They are a company who prefers a promote from within culture
* You will have the opportunity to lead small teams or work in a client facing role