Technical manager for large roads infrastructure projects and surveys/investigation contracts.
You will be managing a team of Engineers and Technicians who are working on the design and construction of highways infrastructure projects across a range of clients and markets.
* Looking at industry opportunities for the business through analysis
* Preparation of PQQ's & Tenders
* Manage relationships with stakeholders and clients to maximise opportunities across the business whilst providing a high level of service.
* Act as NEC Project Manager, directing the team, liaising with the client and ensuring effective management of workload.
* Mentoring a team and involved in hiring of teams
* NEC Project Manager accreditation
* Highly technically competent in the field of highways