Location: Eastern England and Scotland
Our client is an environmental consultancy that is highly respected as a leader in its sector. It has recently won some large surveying contracts, therefore requires a number of additional arboricultural surveyors to join its expanding team.
The arboricultural surveying may involve:
• Carrying out tree health surveys, hazard assessments, visual tree inspections, risk assessment surveys and producing associated reports
• Undertaking tree surveys and providing support to the arboricultural team in relation to the requirements of BS5837:2012
• Specifying tree works in line with the requirements of BS3998:2010
• Using a range of different survey tools including hand held computers and survey software such as GIS systems
• Have an understanding of key industry standards such as BS5837:2012, BS3998:2010, NJUG Vol 4 and current guidance on tree risk management
• Be able to successfully identify a range of tree and shrub species as well as common tree pests and diseases
• Hold a full driving licence as will the ability to work flexibly with regard to type of work, timing and location
• Have a minimum of a level 3-4 arboricultural qualification or similar.
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in WORD FORMAT including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.