Office/ marketing co-ordinator - renewable energy. City of London, £26,000 - £28,000 + benefits
This is a great opportunity for a bright, multi-talented, office support /marketing / project co-ordinator to develop their career in the renewable energy sector at the London office of an international renewable energy firm.
The role is suitable for a high-quality graduate with very strong administration skills and a minimum 2-3 years' experience in a professional work environment, although applications from graduates with less experience, but outstanding skills and a proven interest in the green sector could also be considered at a more junior level.
Bi-lingual language skills in English and French are particularly useful.
The role is very varied so we would like a multi skilled person who can juggle office admin, marketing, plus a range of projects.
Outstanding communication skills are essential, including writing high quality copy for marketing (native English standard)
This will suit entrepreneurial, intelligent individuals who can think outside of the set duties and add value to a broad range of activities, including:
* Overall responsibility for running of the London Office
* Supporting the team and the directors with daily management, international travel bookings, arranging meetings and gatekeeping.
* Ensuring office is pristine and well stocked, all technology in good working order
* Producing and binding presentations for investor relations teams
* On-boarding new members of staff
* Manage electronic filing systems and the CRM
* Manage the Social Media Accounts & internet site
* Assist and manage corporate marketing activities
* Organize and attend trade shows (1 to 2 x per year)
* Managing conference rooms calendar, catering
* Assisting in planning events, annual investor meeting, annual off site, and other firm events
* Many ad-hoc projects
You must be passionate about working in the renewable energy sector with a small dynamic company
You should have worked in an entrepreneurial business environment in a similar role, or have good exposure to marketing, office support or project management / co-ordination.
What's on Offer
There is excellent overall benefit package with base salary in the range £26,000 - £28,000 and potential career progression opportunities.