My client is an award winning consultancy that work on domestic and international projects and have a strong global presents and an independent firm.
They are they are looking for dynamic and ambitious person with experience with private and public sector clients who has a "can do" attitude. The position is for a project manager, tasked with the delivery of small and medium sized projects for some of the established clients whilst delivering new business.
Technical experience and skills, with a solid grounding in transportation planning for public and/or private sector clients, and likely to consist of a mix of:
* Planning policy, transport assessments or development control.
* Multi-Modal Transport Modelling
* Scheme Appraisal
* Parking Studies
* Transport Economics
* Strategic Transport Studies
* Transport Surveys
* Traffic Engineering
* An ability to undertake and appreciate methods to deliver bespoke analysis regarding initial scheme viability.
* An ability to conceptualise and articulate a path that will transform a local problem or issue into a set of options and evidence for consideration through to outline design.
You will be expected to manage project teams and undertake the day to day Client liaison and management on projects but you must have some essential skills listed below
* HNC or Degree equivalent level qualification in a relevant subject
* Substantial relevant experience in the Transport Planning industry
* Knowledge of analytical software programs such as ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRANSYT, the TRICS database and MS OFFICE.
Transport planning / Transport Assessments / Transport Policy / Traffic Engineering / Transport Modelling