We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Landscape Architect to join the Glasgow office of a successful environmental and planning consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in landscape master planning and assessment, ideally within a consultancy environment. You will work within the existing landscape team alongside other in-house specialists and be responsible for project management of landscape design and assessment schemes spanning the residential, commercial, education, public realm and energy sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Participation in the production of landscape outputs for a variety of projects in multiple sectors, including renewables, energy transmission and property in the UK and overseas; under direction from the head of landscape architecture
* Undertaking landscape design and assessments for input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and where appropriate manage EIA production
* Demonstration of commercial acumen and the ability to promote the practice through cross-selling and network building of professional contacts both within, and outside of, the company
* Working with the head of landscape architecture to improve the accuracy and efficiency of LVIA and EIA production
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant degree in Landscape Architecture
* Chartered membership of the Landscape Institute
* Experience in a consultancy environment
* An appreciation of masterplanning, urban and sustainable design
* Demonstrable experience in LVIA
* Knowledge of key software programmes including AutoCAD and Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
* Skills in GIS (ArcGIS), Sketchup and KeyScape would also be desirable
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com