As a result of success and continued growth, my client is seeking a Marketing Assistant to play a key role in supporting the small but busy marketing team. From the London or Sussex office you will be responsible for brand and marketing across the regional offices. Your role will be wide ranging and fast paced so is well suited to creative individuals who are looking to be proactive and take ownership of your own projects. You'll be encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table and put your own spin on things!
You will join a close-knit, friendly and professional team who will support you with your career goals, providing career development and training opportunities. In return for your efforts, you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension and flexible working arrangements in reward for your efforts.
Your varied brief will include;
* Acting as the company's brand guardian
* Supporting the development and analysis of email marketing campaigns
* Managing client data and feedback
* Assisting with the organisation of events
* Management of social media channels
* Researching media lists and creating press releases
* Maintaining website content updates
* Working closely with external partners and internal teams
* Providing research support
* A relevant Degree and proficiency in the use of MS Office
* Relevant experience in a marketing/communications role
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, MailChimp (or similar)
* Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
* Able to develop relationships and work collaboratively with staff at different levels
* Experience of using company social media accounts for commercial purposes.
* Knowledge of web optimisation and SEO principles.
* Experience of event organisation and management.
This role will suit self-starting individuals with strong organisation skills and experience of managing your own workload. Previous experience working in the environmental or built environment sector and/or an interest in environmental or ecological issues would put you amongst like-minded individuals!