I am working for a client that is a well-known transport consultancy, they are looking for a dynamic, analytical and enthusiastic consultant with project leadership, business development, and experience in team management and leadership. You must be interested in progressing your career and growing a team of commercial and financial consultants in the transport sector.
My client's Transport advisory team is looking for highly dynamic, numerate and enthusiastic individual with proven experience in the transport sector but also experience in:
* Managing Projects and delivery
* Building and maintaining client/ stakeholder relationships
* Business Bid winning experience
* Leadership & management qualities
As well as having a strong understanding of the transportation sector in particular Rail, you will work closely with the transaction teams in supporting the client needs.
* Experience in the rail and transport industry at the "front-end" of projects in a consultant capacity.
* Modelling techniques such as MOIRA and PDFH
* A professional with advanced analytical skills, understanding of economic concepts and sound judgement, that is able to communicate their ideas both verbally and in written reports.
* Experience in supporting franchise proposals and deliveries in the rail industry.
* Able to build relationships with clients and who is a confident speaker to promote Transport Advisory
* Willing to develop Transport Advisory's teams and skills and contribute to the business development plan.
* A strong commitment to business development and team management
Transportation / Economics / Transaction Advisory / Rail Franchising