Our client has grown to become one of the UK's largest in its specialist sector, which it attests to constant innovation and investment plus a relentless focus on building relationships with customer and partner businesses.
You will be reporting into the CHP and Rendering Plant managers, developing and building strong professional relationships with the teams, developing and implementing environmental strategies and action plans to ensure sustainable development. You will ensure compliance with environmental legislation and liaise with the relevant bodies such as the Environment Agency, public and other certified bodies. Audit, analyse and report on environmental issues, internally and externally and carry out assessments whilst promoting awareness through policies and procedures.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
• A methodical and organised nature
• A thorough understanding of developing and maintaining ISO14001
• A thorough understanding of permit and compliance liaison with The Environment Agency
• An auditing and reporting background would be highly beneficial
• Ideally BSC minimum in Environmental Management and/or a Science Degree
• Due to location you must have your own transport
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in WORD FORMAT including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.