As a thriving boutique environmental consultancy with offices across Europe, our client provides tailored environmental due diligence advice and property management services. It has a superb reputation in the sector and strives to provide its staff with a rewarding, nurturing and fun place to work.
• Work with the Environmental Management (EM) team to conduct the day to day operation of Environmental Management programmes across all applicable countries
• Undertake site inspections (typically UK-wide) for the purposes of Environmental Management and produce timely, accurate reports of the findings
• On occasion, support the Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) team by undertaking desk studies
• On occasion, undertake site inspections for the purposes of Environmental Due Diligence and produce timely, accurate and interpretive reports of findings
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
• Significant experience of Contaminated Land Assessment in the context of commercial transactions
• A thorough understanding and experience of Environmental Due Diligence (EDD), the process and the standard information required to generate an EDD report
• Experience of site inspections for the purposes of EDD
• Experience of dealing with clients and site-based personnel
• Advanced Word and Excel skills and general IT confidence
• Excellent attention to detail and written English, and the ability to produce concise, accurate and interpretive reports
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in WORD FORMAT including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.