You will join an established and globally respected business working in collaboration with ecologists and landscape architects to manage major schemes through the environmental consenting process. Responsibilities will include;
* Project manage the delivery of EIAs for a diverse portfolio of major renewables, energy transmission and property schemes
* Provide direction of desk based studies and coordinate site surveys and data collection exercises
* Manage, coordinate and prepare EIA Reports and chapters
* Liaise with clients and project teams to ensure delivery of projects to time and budgetary constraints
* Manage and mentor more junior staff members
* Represent the company in public consultations and stakeholder meetings and contribute towards business development.
* Degree or Masters in a relevant environmental discipline (e.g. Environmental Science, Environmental Management)
* Demonstrable experience of EIA project management within a consultancy or developer
* Excellent knowledge of the EIA and ES process with respect to UK best practice and regulations
* Excellent written/ verbal communicative and client facing skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your EIA project management skills on a variety of prestigious energy and property projects within a friendly and supportive working environment. Our client offers an excellent flexible benefits package, together with unrivalled prospects for career progression.