My client is looking for a an experienced Principal, and Associate Development Planner to join the transport team in Guildford, Basingstoke or Southampton. You have be experienced in development planning, site appraisals, transport assessments, master planning, public transport studies, transport modelling and public consultation, and be a leader to the team that you will be managing.
What you must have
* A degree (or equivalent) in a numerate, transport or related discipline
* Up to date knowledge on latest transport policies and legislations, design standards and planning process applicable to the UK.
* Experience of preparing and presenting evidence for public inquiries/planning appeals
* Proven project management experience, with the ability to deliver client satisfaction and commercial success
* In-depth experience in delivering transport assessments and statements and associated documents in support of planning applications
* Experience of developing transport models or working with the outputs of models
* Project Management of your projects and management of project teams
* Contributing to our process of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing relating to Development Planning across our national transport planning business
Transport planning / transport Assessments / Transport Modelling / Transport Strategy / Development Planning