Toxicologist. Location: South West. Salary: Negotiable!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Toxicologist for a leading engineering and environmental consultancy.
Our Client requires a driven and ambitious Specialist with a significant track record and brilliant reputation in toxicology to successfully attain their determined development approach.
The successful candidate will work chiefly in our client’s National Centre of Excellence performing a vital role in rising the caseload and client base within toxicology, providing an end-to-end service to customers; from the pre-sale commitment to ensuring the delivery of productions.
• Offering elevated level technical expertise in the arrangement of chemical hazard and risk assessments for industries such as Water, and to the UK and international regulators
• Ensuring 24-hour support to our key clients as part of the toxicology advisory service
• Make certain that the technical output of the team meets high standards
• Ensuring the spread of information of toxicology and ecotoxicology to the group, clients and other pioneers within the company
• Assembling and upholding, sustaining and retaining a positive client relationship as a base for developing new markets and business opportunities
• Building and keeping up positive client connections as a premise for creating modern markets and business opportunities
• Supporting the persistent improvement of team members
• A registered European Toxicologist with a BSc, but ideally have an MSc/PhD or equivalent Toxicology or a specifically related subject
• Have a broad, solid track record within the field of mammalian toxicology
• Have demonstrated the involvement of working with a wide range of clients, and an extensive network of valuable contacts
• Excellent Communication skills
• Efficiently disseminate information to non-experts
• Excellent ability to supply vigorous and fast peer survey of technical reports
• Can work strategically according to the situation
• Commercial and client focused
• Socially accomplishes and adores the technical challenges
• Cares about the environment and wants to make a difference