My client has a variety of work in the field of transportation, this includes scheme design and development of business cases for transport schemes in the UK and Worldwide. This work would consist of development and assessment of access solutions to major transport services that projects at Heathrow and Luton airports, HS2, big data projects, and working with transport operators.
This an excellent opportunity within this company for the successful candidates to develop themselves with the full support of growth and development of their career but you must be a proven business winner, leader and all round passionate individual.
* A degree (or equivalent) in a numerate, transport or related discipline
* Up to date knowledge on latest transport policies and legislations, design standards and planning process applicable to the UK.
* Experience of preparing and presenting evidence for public inquiries/planning appeals
* Proven project management experience, with the ability to deliver client satisfaction and commercial success
* Manage and lead a range of strategic modelling projects working closely with senior members of Development division and other disciplines.
* Contribute to our process of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing relating to transport modelling across our national transport business.
transport modelling / development planning / master planning / public transport studies / Transport Modelling