Location: Nuneaton or Brentford (additional travelling required)
Our client is a well established consultancy, with more than 18 years' experience in the waste, recycling and resource management sectors. It is now looking for an Auditor to join its management systems team. Our team of expert consultants has provided specialist advice to large and small companies, as well as public sector organisations. Its pragmatic, honest approach enables its clients to achieve cost-effective, sustainable solutions and ensures it builds strong, long-term relationships based on trust and mutual respect. It regularly engages and consults with policymakers, regulators and trade organisations.
• Ensure IMS audits are conducted as scheduled in accordance with the client's needs against the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007/BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 management system standards, and legal and other requirements
• Working in close collaboration with the IMS Team Auditors ensuring that a process approach underpinned by risk and opportunity based thinking is applied to all planning and delivery activities
• Ensure all audits are effectively planned and conducted
• Produce audit reports that provide clear and concise information on audit results to timescale
• Conduct follow-up on non-conformances and observations to ensure root cause investigations have been undertaken and correction actions are effective
• Support the development and implementation of new/additional/updated standards e.g. ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety) to the IMS
• Facilitate third party visits to support and maintain certification
• Participate in the development of ISO training and deliver workshops and briefings to operational staff
• Promptly address deficiencies and actively contribute to ensure continual improvement of the IMS.
• Prioritise tasks effectively managing time and workload to maximise the completion of the above responsibilities
• Complete tasks associated with other projects as instructed by the Managing Director and/or Senior Consultant(s)
• Working knowledge and understanding of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and awareness of one or more of the following management systems advantageous; BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007/BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013
• Qualified QMS Auditor/Lead QMS Auditor with demonstrable experience of conducting audits and combined audits based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007/BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 management system standards
• Member of one or more of CQI, IOSH, IIRSM, IEMA, or CIWM
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability and self-confidence to build strong working relationships internally and externally at all levels
• Demonstrable achievement in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years' experience
• Qualified QMS Auditor/Lead QMS Auditor- IRCA Registered
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Extensive working knowledge of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007/BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 management system standards.
Our client is keen for the successful candidate to progress to become Qualified Auditor in other standards become a chartered member of the CQI, IOSH, IIRSM, IEMA, or CIWM.
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in WORD FORMAT including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.