A specialist planning consultancy with offices in central London are looking for Senior Planner to join their expanding team. Working as part of a highly successful set up you'll be working on a variety of major projects and sectors. Their work inside the M25 is predominantly residentially led. A strong USP is the full level of client exposure that you'll be given from day one - requiring a strong Senior Planner with minimum 4 years' experience.
Role & Company:
* SME planning consultancy working on a wide range of complex and large developments around the UK, but with a focus on residential projects in London.
* Because it is development focused your primary role will be to guide planning applications through the system.
* Work in a balanced team - you'll be well trained in a fun environment.
* With multiple offices around the UK, you'll get the opportunity to work alongside colleagues in other locations, sharing a range of skills and work.
* With an established clientele list, you'll get the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders on enviable developments.
* Mentor Planning Assistants in the team.
* As the company continues its exciting rate of growth, there will be serious opportunity for you to become Associate level rapidly based on your good work.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 4 years' post qualification experience, from a relevant planning degree.
* MRTPI is mandatory.
* Development experience.
Senior Town Planner - London - MRTPI - Complex & Major Planning Applications - Variety of Sectors