This is a great career opportunity for a CDM Advisor who will be part of a growing team, providing CDM advice and other health and safety related services for Building, Civil Engineering and Building Services Projects within a successful consultancy based in the North West.
As a CDM Advisor you will be part of an ambitious, successful team providing our clients along with an extensive range of external clients with high quality, customer focussed timely and outcome based CDM services. You will be expected to:
* Carry out an initial site visit to familiarise yourself with the project;
* Meet with design teams and clients either in the office or on site or both;
* Once the project is on site, attend site progress meetings as deemed necessary by your Line Manager;
* Produce CDM documentation (e.g. Pre-Construction Information, Health and Safety Files, Risk Registers, etc) at appropriate stages, in accordance with the CDM Regulations;
* Attend internal team meetings and participate in departmental initiatives;
* Perform other construction health and safety services that may be required by the Client from time to time (e.g. Site Safety Audit);
As a CDM Advisor you will have:
* Excellent knowledge of the CDM Regulations and an Incorporated Member of APS or equivalent. Good knowledge of general health and safety legislation, in particular the Health and Safety at Work Act
* Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure to meet deadlines. Adaptable approach to workloads.
* Computer literacy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, etc). Ability to work accurately with detailed information, compiling reports and CDM documentation in a timely manner.
* Full driving licence
* CSCS cardholder
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Dominic on 020 7960 2551
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Keywords: CDM, Health & Safety, CDM 2015, HSE, Construction Safety