Technical Analyst, solar asset management. London. UK. £28,000 - £30,000 plus discretionary bonus, very good career development prospects.
This is an important technical role with one of the UK's leading solar asset management and investment firms.
The firm is very successful and growing fast, they manage a fleet of utility scale solar energy power plants for asset owners across the UK and in international markets.
The work environment is international, fast paced, hard-working and the company offers excellent opportunities for personal development - the office is in the heart of the West End.
You'll work in a very high calibre team managing a large portfolio of solar PV assets, specifically you'll ensure:
* plant performance is optimised at all times
* all incidents resolved swiftly
* all reports are completed as per asset management agreement
* all KPIs are achieved
You are a confident, high calibre engineer with good solar sector exposure and ambitions to develop your skills and knowledge in market leading company.
You're comfortable in a fast paced, high intensity environment and able to communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders at all levels.
You have a good attention to detail and are confident handling large amounts of data.
* Minimum 12 months + work experience in large scale solar PV
* Educated to degree level in engineering, ideally electrical engineering, renewable energy engineering (or very similar)
* Systematic, highly organized work style
* Hardworking and flexible approach to work (it's not a 9-5 culture)
* Advanced standard MS Office suite, notably Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Fluent English with good communications style
* Right to work in the UK
This role is offered on a fully employed basis, with a competitive base salary (negotiable based on experience and value) in the range to £28,000 - £30,000 per annum.