My client is looking for an ambitious and passionate Civil Engineer to meet their workload demand in the commercial and residential housing market. They are known for their training and development of employees careers and look to drive this forward to develop a well rounded professional.
The civil Engineer complements their existing team of engineers and technicians, specialising in the provision of a full design service and advice on all aspects of highways and drainage matters relating to residential and commercial developments:
You would be looking to have experience in :
* Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries
* To draft and plan residential housing estate engineering layouts, detailing construction ofRoads and drainage to serve developments
* Managed and communicate with authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
* Prepare off-site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 278 Agreements
* Experience in AutoCAD, Microdrainage and PDS design software
They offer complete exposure to projects and clients and offer a competitive salary, health insurance and a group pension scheme.