An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Landscape Architect or Landscape Architect to join the Abingdon office of a highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy.
The successful candidate will join one of the world's leading multidisciplinary consultancies and be part of an expanding, dynamic and successful landscape planning team.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Participation in the production of landscape outputs for a variety of projects in multiple sectors
* Support LVIA and landscape assessments for input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
* Working with the head of landscape architecture to improve the accuracy and efficiency of LVIA and EIA production
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree and / or post graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
* Chartered or working towards chartership with the Landscape Institute
* Demonstrable experience within a consultancy environmental would be beneficial
* Good knowledge and experience of Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
* Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
Landscape Architecture - LVIA - EIA - Oxfordshire