A leading architecture practice are looking to expand their Birmingham healthcare design team with the appointment of a Senior Architectural Technician or Technologist.
Joining an established and highly successful team, there are major projects currently at RIBA stage 4 that you will take on. Your primary task will be to deliver work drawing packages while mentoring junior members of the team. A company that values every employee's voice, there is also significant opportunity here to further advance your career as the company continues to grow.
Role & Company:
* Create working drawing packages on major developments RIBA stage 4 through to completion.
* Drive major healthcare projects forwards, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
* Mentor junior technicians & technologists and help their careers grow
* Deliver predominantly in AutoCAD, Revit & SketchUp
* Architecture practice with offices nationwide and global interest.
* Renowned expertise delivering on marquee sports, residential, commercial & healthcare projects.
* Offer strong salary and a fun working environment. You'll be expected to make a positive contribution towards this.
* SME practice with 4 offices and the ambition to grow notably further.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Qualified architectural technician or technologist
* Experience working on healthcare projects
* Senior level or ready to step up into it - any expertise in mentoring staff a positive.
* Ambition to grow career with a supportive company.
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist - Birmingham - Healthcare Projects - RIBA Stage 4 Onwards - Mentor Junior Staff - Create Working drawing package