Our client, a leading national property consultancy, are currently looking for an ambitious Planner to join their established Newcastle office.
The successful candidate will provide planning advice and support to a range of clients, including site appraisals, planning applications, appeals and written representations on planning policy. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated and supportive planning team within a well-respected and successful business.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide planning advice to a range of clients
* Support the planning team on major bids
* Prepare and submit planning applications and appeals
* Support the existing team
* Manage targets, budgets and delivery on a range of projects
* Attend meetings with senior planners, clients and local authorities
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant degree or post-graduate qualification (i.e. Town Planning)
* MRTPI or working towards full membership of the RTPI
* Experience in a consultancy environment is desirable
* Excellent reporting and communication skills
* Good knowledge of planning policy and legislation
* Attention to detail
* Demonstrable analytical and software skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
Town Planning - Newcastle - MRTPI - Property