Senior Energy & Environmental Manager
Due to continued growth, a leading energy & sustainability consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced energy and sustainability consultant, to work across a commercial portfolio.
You will be an experienced energy and sustainability professional with expertise carrying out environmental and energy audits on a range of commercial buildings. You will possess an analytical mind-set and be comfortable working with large environmental datasets, and analysing energy consumption data. You will excel in a client facing environment, and be comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders
About the role
The successful applicant will carry out a range of energy and environmental audits across a diverse portfolio of commercial property, working with some of the most prestigious organisations in the UK & European commercial real estate sector. You will be required to manage post-audit improvements, overseeing environmental and energy management systems.
Key skills and experience:
* Experience carrying out complex energy and environmental audits
* Expertise developing energy and environmental management systems
* Stakeholder engagement and client management
* An understanding of relevant legislation, i.e. ESOS, MEES, CRC, EPCs
* ESOS Lead Assessor (preferred)
* Strong quantitative analysis skills
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or for further information contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.