An international solutions provider are looking for an experienced Energy Engineer to work on a long term contract / interim basis. The role will be providing energy efficiency consultancy services to a large manufacturing client.
You will be an experienced Energy Engineer, with a breadth of experience delivering energy efficiency solutions. You will most likely have worked in project engineer function, with a strong understanding of industrial energy efficiency processes.
Role and responsibilities:
* Carrying out energy audits on industrial sites
* Carrying out energy assessments on plant and equipment
* Evaluate prices of potential equipment
Key skills and experience:
* ESOS Lead Assessor (preferred)
* Extensive experience carrying out complex energy audits
* Strong holistic understanding of energy efficiency
* Chartered Engineer / Energy Manager (preferred)
* Refined client engagement skills
Please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.
Keywords: energy management; energy engineer; energy consultant; sustainability