A creative SME multidisciplinary, renowned for their DCO consents planning, are looking to expand that team due to a new contract win working on highways projects. Using your knowledge of highways or experience in writing consents orders, you'll be tasked with the delivery of major changes to road networks in the capital. In order to deliver these DCOs you'll a good understanding of relevant legislation, expertise in stakeholder management, and a good eye for detail. This is ideal for someone with consents or highways experience interested in doing work that will make a meaningful change on London's road network.
Role & Company:
* As Consents Manager, write Development Consents Orders (DCO) to ensure the future construction of major highway & cycle routes in London
* Engage with local communities and stakeholders such as contractors, sub-contractors, heritage consultants, urban designers and political interests.
* Provide advice on policy & procedure to local boroughs looking for guidance on these developments.
* Ideal opportunity for anyone with highways or DCO experience.
* The preeminent consents & engagement team in the UK, they deliver on large infrastructure and energy projects across the country.
* An SME multidisciplinary, they also work across cost management, project management and sustainability.
* A genuinely fun and vibrant working environment, beyond this project you'll get the chance to work with a variety of teams and on a wide range of different projects.
* A company that truly values its staff, there will be genuine opportunities for further career development, as well as continuous increases in salary based on good performance.
Qualifications & Experience:
* A background in Highways (Engineering, Modelling, Planning) or DCO Consents. Ideally, an amalgamation of both is sought after.
* Relevant qualifications at degree level.
DCO Planner (Development Consents Order) - Highways Sector - London - Major Infrastructure - SME Multidisciplinary