My Client has a vacancy for an experienced Senior Highways Engineer with roads technical experience, to work on local, national and international projects. They are an independent transport consultancy with an international reputation for reliability and planning of the highest quality.
There project teams are currently delivering major highways and infrastructure projects for high profile clients. They are looking to bring someone into the team who will have direct exposure to clients and management and projects. You will develop and progress quickly if you are an individual who is looking to move their career at a dynamic pace.
The role requires:
* Production of technical design information including, drawings and specifications
* Experience in Section 104, Section 38 and Section 278 Agreements.
* Delivery of all specified project outcomes on time, within budget and to the quality required
* Writing and overseeing the preparation of contract documents and technical reports as required
* Managing and developing both internal and external client relationships
* Identification and management of project risks
* A graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with experience of Highway Engineering in directly relevant fields
* A highly motivated Chartered Engineer with excellent communication skills
* Significant technical design experience across a range of disciplines to DMRB and MCHW
* Highways Design experience
Highway design / Drainage design / Section 278 / 38 / 104 / project management