I am working for an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy and a regular on the NCE100 who have over 500 staff across the UK. They are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the London or Hertfordshire office. The Structural Engineering team works on medium to large buildings projects in the residential, commercial, education and infrastructure sectors.
A Senior Structural Engineer would be expected to…
* Work independently on technically challenging design projects (using TEDDS, Finite Element Design software and Revit)
* Be client facing
* Make sure work is up to the relevant standards
* Lead on projects and manage small teams of Engineers and Technicians
* Be confident with both calculation software and hand calculations
* MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Significant post-graduate experience
* Close to Chartership (IStructE)
* Familiarity with SCIA, TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Revit, Microstation
* Understanding of BIM
For more information, please give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580 and quote the reference number 18323. They are only willing to consider permanent candidates for this role, however if you are interested in contract positions at a Senior level, do get in touch as there may be a role which is more suitable.