Managing Director. Location: West Sussex. Salary: £95,000 - £120,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Managing Director for a leading civil contractor in the UK. Our client delivers engineering projects within the energy, waste, infrastructure and water projects.
At the present moment, the Company has around £40m turnover and over 140 staff.
If you are up for a challenge and want to be part of something special, this role is for you!
You will be responsible assessing systems and procedures for developing and managing practices across the whole business. This will include, but not be limited to:
• Interacting effectively across the whole business, especially during critical points of leadership e.g. during client facing meetings on major projects (£2-5million+)
• Ensuring clients are at the heart of all decisions; whilst equally considering the risk reward aspects of all business choices carefully.
• Leading the company’s profit & loss strategy and ensuring continued growth; whilst also taking into consideration the needs of the clients’ workforce at large.
• Developing a culture of change, and best practise, through continuous improvement and strong leadership skills.
• An experienced professional within energy, water, infrastructure and civil engineering sectors
• A Chartered member of ICE
• Knowledgeable working on flood and coastal defence projects
• Strong leadership skills: including strategising and commercial innovation
• Keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation”
• Excellent social and communication skills