I am working with an international Transport infrastructure design consultancy who are looking for a figurehead to build and lead their transport team. The client has recently expanded, and as won some very large projects which has lead them to look for a leader to lead the team and achieve.
They are looking for an experienced Associate/Associate Director to build a team, mentor, develop transport Strategies and prepare business cases to bid for funding of transport infrastructure schemes in London.
There are excellent opportunities for the successful candidates to develop themselves with the full support of the company behind them.
* Experienced project management skills with extensive experience in delivering high quality transport assessment. (principal role)
* Commercial minded, with an ability to win work and a technical understanding of Development Transport.
* Experience in delivering high quality transport assessment, travel plans and modelling skills.
* Good levels of numeracy and analytical skills, including a good understanding of capacity assessment software such as Junctions 8, Linsig
* Traffic data analysis and presentation;
* An excellent communicator with strong client engagement experience
There is a full benefits with this position, health, petition, car allowance and annual bonus that has been given every year.
Transport Planning / Transport Assessment / Business development / Travel Planning / Commercial / development