An international energy company are looking for a business development lead for their energy engineering team. The energy engineering team deliver a complete suite of energy efficiency services to manufacturing and industrial clients, from audit through to project implementation.
You will be an experienced business development professional with a background working in the energy industry. You will be a target driven individual, who is motivated by approaching and converting prospective clients. You will have an understanding of energy efficiency processes and be able to engage clients at a technical level, advising on a variety of energy solutions.
About the role:
The role is focused around converting prospective clients within the manufacturing and industrial sector, securing energy surveys for the energy engineering team to deliver. Working in conjunction with the telesales team and engineers, you will target clients and develop relationships, taking responsibility for first client contact, meetings and management of the sales cycle.
Key skills and experience:
* Extensive experience in business development, using multiple approaches to identify and convert clients
* A strong understanding of energy engineering, and the UK energy market
* A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
* A good understanding of engineering principles
* A proven relationship builder, with the ability to engage a wide array of stakeholders
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly, or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.