One of the UK's leading planning consultancies is looking to expand one of its London teams - you'll be joining a highly successful unit delivering on major developments across the capital.
Role & Company:
* With 90% of the work being inside the M25, you'll be delivering predominantly on large scale residentially led mixed use schemes.
* The rest is a mixture of historical work, commercial builds, hospitality projects and strategic land.
* You would closely with a Director and team of Associates and Planners on a variety of prestigious projects.
* As one of the largest planning consultancies in the UK, there are regular opportunities for future growth and expansion of your role and long term career.
* A leading UK Planning Consultancy, this company have offices nationwide.
* With a long history and established clientele working with some the country's most prestigious projects, there will be plenty of exciting work to be delivering.
* A company that always seeks to offer its staff the best possible opportunities, you'll get a company car and profit share as one of the team.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 4 years' experience, with some in the private sector
* Experience working on large scale residential projects.
* Relevant planning degree
* Ideally an MRTPI - if not then the expectation is that you'd be close to attaining it.
* Personality and passion to contribute to a highly successful team.
Senior Town Planner - London - Major Planning Consultancy - Large-Scale Residential / Mixed Use Projects