A large planning consultancy with offices nationwide are expanding one of its London teams - you'll be joining a highly successful unit working on a wide variety of projects across the capital.
Role & Company:
* The work predominantly will be a mixture or large scale mixed use schemes and medium sized urban applications, new settlements, as well as new town projects (often garden towns/cities) outside of London.
* The opportunity exists to work closely and learn from three Directors delivering across this wide variety of developments.
* Further responsibilities include conducting research, site appraisals, assist project tenders and drat policy representations.
* A leading UK Planning Consultancy, this company have offices nationwide.
* With a long history and established clientele working with some the country's most prestigious projects, there will be plenty of exciting work to be delivering.
* A company that always seeks to offer its staff the best possible opportunities, you'll get a company car and profit share as one of the team.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in the private sector
* Relevant planning degree
* MRTPI - or working towards it.
* Personality and passion to contribute to a highly successful team.
Town Planner - London - Major Planning Consultancy - Wide Variety of Projects