An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading multidisciplinary Planning and Design consultancy, with offices across the UK. They are looking to appoint an Assistant Urban Designer to join their established team in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a range of high-profile large scale residential and mixed-use projects throughout the UK. This would be a fantastic role for an urban designer looking to enhance their skills in a supportive environment.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide design support for medium and large scale residential and mixed use masterplans and housing layouts
* Contribute to the design process by producing diagrams and documents
* Prepare a range of high quality plans and graphic outputs using AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D software including Sketch-up
* Undertake site visits and write reports in order to inform subsequent design development
* Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant degree or diploma in Urban Design
* Knowledge of housing layout design would be beneficial
* Experience in producing high quality hand drawings
* Experience in industry software such as AutoCAD, Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and Sketchup
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com