A new opportunity has become available with a successful multidisciplinary Planning and Design consultancy. Due to continued success, they are currently looking for an Urban Designer or Senior Urban Designer to join their growing Manchester team.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a range of high-profile, large scale residential and mixed-use projects throughout the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Urban Designer to hone their skills within a supportive multidisciplinary team.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide design support for medium and large scale residential and mixed use masterplans and housing layouts
* Contribute to the design process by producing diagrams and documents
* Prepare a range of high quality plans and graphic outputs using AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D software including Sketch-up
* Undertake site visits and write reports in order to inform subsequent design development.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant degree or diploma in Urban Design
* Experience working on residential and mixed use development masterplans
* Knowledge of housing layout design would be beneficial
* Experience in producing high quality hand drawings
* Experience in industry software such as AutoCAD, Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and Sketchup
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com