Our client is one of the UK's leading property consultancies with a solid portfolio of projects across a range of sectors. They are looking for an experienced air quality consultant to manage their growing team and facilitate more opportunities for business development.
You will be working with a team of established environmental specialists to undertake the reporting, modelling and quality checking required to provide expert advice to their clients. This is an exciting opportunity to take technical ownership on projects and help support colleagues across the air quality team by mentoring junior team members.
Role & Company:
You will be delivering air quality and climate change projects, liaising with clients, planning and regulatory bodies as well as supervising site visits and monitoring activities.
You will be joining a collaborative company who pride themselves on providing the best quality service at every stage of the property life cycle. The company offers a favourable financial package including a company matched pension scheme and other personal benefits such as flexibility to work from home. There are also plenty of chances to grow your own career with lots of professional development opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Relevant UK experience of Air Quality processes
* Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
* Experience of dispersion modelling such as ADMS-Roads and GIS packages
* Experience of people management and operational reporting
* An understanding of the LAQM and UK planning and regulatory system
* Membership or Associate Member of the IAQM (Institute of Air Quality Management)
Senior Air Quality - Consultant - Air Quality - IAQM - London - LAQM - Consultancy