A national sustainability consultancy are looking to appoint a junior sustainability engineer to join their growing team. The role will require a talented engineer to produce a range of energy models across a diverse portfolio of sustainability projects.
You will be a talented engineer, most likely having attained a Master's degree in a relevant field of study. You will have a keen interest in sustainability in the built environment and be passionate about pursuing a career within the sector. You will most likely have some modelling experience, either attained via specific modules at university or via relevant work experience.
About the role:
Working alongside an experienced team of professionals, you will work across a diverse portfolio of sustainability projects, producing energy and thermal models. This will include carrying out EPC, supporting part L compliance, producing energy statements and engaging in thermal modelling and light analysis.
Key skills and experience:
* MEng and / or MSc in a relevant discipline
* Strong holistic understanding of sustainability within the built environment
* Familiarity with IES (preferred)
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
* Deliver a range of energy models using IES
* Support part L compliance
* Produce thermal models using IES
* Carrying out EPCs
* Carrying out SAP assessments
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or for further information get in touch on 020 7960 2559.